Better Not Younger’s Hair Redemption Restorative Butter Masque’s proprietary plant-based butter blend nourishes and protects strands to instantly smooth and repair dry, brittle, unmanageable hair while reducing frizz and adding silkiness and shine.
- Our proprietary blend of Mango, Macadamia, Cupuaçu, Murumuru and Avocado nut butters nourishes hair strands to instantly moisturize and repair.
- Adds elasticity and shine to dull tresses.
- Smoothens strands and reduces frizz
- Safe for color-treated hair.
- Made in the USA.
- Vegan, 5-Plant-Based Butter Blend - Vitamins and amino acids in Mango, Macadamia, Cupuaçu, Murumuru and Avocado butters melt into the hair shaft for greater nutrient delivery, helping soften and protect strands from environmental damage.
- Biotin (B7) - An essential vitamin and component for boosting overall hair condition.
- Argan Oil - Helps hair retain moisture.
- Caffeine - Helps to rejuvenate the scalp at the roots.
How to Use:
- Apply the butter masque in the shower after shampooing in place of regular conditioner, 1-to-3 times a week.
- Rub it between your hands to evenly distribute before running it through hair, concentrating on mid-lengths and ends.
- Leave in for 1-to-2 minutes. Rinse well.
- Pro tip: Scoop out a finger-size amount for normal to oily hair or shorter hair. Use a bit more for dry, damaged or longer hair.
Aqua (Deionized Water), Cetearyl Alcohol, Behentrimonium Methosulfate, Glycerin, Dimethicone, Cetyl Esters, Amodimethicone, Trideceth-12, Cetrimonium Chloride, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Oil, Mangifera Indica (Mango) Butter, Argania Spinosa (Argan) Oil, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Oil, Serenoa Serrulata (Saw Palmetto) Extract, Salvia Officinalis (Sage) Extract, Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Butter, Cupuaçu Butter, Biotin, Dl-Panthenol, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Butter, Limnanthes Alba (Meadowfoam) Seed Oil, Caffeine, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Astrocaryum Murumuru Seed Butter, Parfum (Fragrance), Bixa Orellana (Annatto) Seed, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin.